(Please read it carefully and forward to friends and family)
As the Covid-19 situation in the area and community continues to improve, Masjid Ebad-al-Rahman will be reopening in limited capacity starting Friday September 11th 2020 with Jummah prayer at 1pm, InShaAllah. Thereafter, Masjid will be open for Fajr, Magrib and Isha prayers only on a daily basis.
For the safety and protection of yourself and our beloved community we ask that everyone MUST follow the guidelines and rules as follows:
· For now, Masjid will be open for adult Men only (14 yrs and older). Those who are not obligated to attend Friday prayers – women, children, disabled, etc. are instructed to stay home.
· We strongly recommend for elderly (65 yrs and older) and those with high-risk medical conditions to pray at home.
· Everyone must bring a mask or face covering and wear it.
· Everyone must bring your own prayer mat.
· Everyone should come to the Masjid with wudu (wudu area of masjid will be off-limits and restrooms will be closed unless absolutely necessary).
· Use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the masjid.
· Temperature checks may be conducted at the door prior to entry, individuals with abnormal temperature reading will not be permitted into the Masjid.
· Designated prayer areas will be pre-marked in a manner to facilitate six (6) foot spacing. Attendees should only pray in the marked designated areas only.
· Social distancing will be enforced, No handshake, no hugging or standing around after the prayers. Everyone will be asked to disperse in orderly fashion upon completion of “Fard” salaat (Mandatory Prayer). No mingling or gathering inside of the masjid will be tolerated.
· Entry to the Masjid will be on a first come first serve basis. Once the masjid is filled at permitted capacity, no one will be allowed entrance; all others will be turned away.
· All Masjid facilities will be closed immediately after the conclusion of the prayers.
· ISPC Administration reserves the right to deny the admission of any individual that poses a safety risk.
· If you are experiencing any symptoms, PLEASE STAY HOME!
Prayer Times, Opening & Closing of Masjid:
· For Jummah, Masjid doors will open at 12:30PM
· Jummah Khutbah begins at 1pm
· Jummah Salaat/Iqamah begins at 1:15PM
· For daily prayers, Masjid will be open 10 minutes before designated iqamah time and will close 10 minutes after conclusion of Fardh Salaat.
· For safety and security of everyone, locks to the Masjid doors have been replaced (re-keyed). Therefore, if you have a key from old locks it will not work anymore.
· For now, only ISPC Administration and the Imam will have access to the keys to the Masjid facilities until further notice.
Alhamdulillah, we are excited to reopen the Masjid with limited capacity and look forward to seeing our community again.
Jazakumu Allahu Khairan for your understanding and support. May Allah protect us all. Ameen.