Assalam o Alykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraktuhu,
|Masjid Ibad Al-Rahaman is pleased to announce that Insha Allah Saturday May 27th, 2017 will be the first day of Ramadan 1438 Hijri. Please join us in celebrating this blessed month by taking part in following activities Insha Allah. Taraweeh starts on Friday, May 26th, 2017|
- Five Daily prayers in congregation at the Masjid.
- Daily 10 minutes session of Hadeeth (Riyadh Assaleheen) after Fajr
- Daily Iftar/Dinner @ Maghrib.
- Evening lecture everyday 20 minutes prior to Ishaa By Sh. Saed (The Names of Allah SWT)
- Salat al-Isha will be at 10 PM followed by Taraweeh prayers. Our Guest Scholar Sh. Ramadan Ammar will be leading the prayers
- Free Babysitting is available the whole month ages 2 and up from 9:30-11:30
- Daily Ramadan Question competition- A new question will be given every night, Prizes will be given
- Quran Memorization Competition: Multi levels and Prizes will be given (More Details to follow)
- Rayyan, Girls Taraweeh Club.
More activities will be announced soon. May Allah give us the strength to honor this month and forgive us all in this month, Amin.